Every Filipino couldn't just play, deaf and mute at all on what is happening nowadays in the country which is led by President Benigno Aquino III who is not invincible or perfect. He has the duty, the responsibility and the accountability to abide with
1. PNoy as what President Benigno Aquino III popularly addressed of is leading the Philippines with a population of more than 100 million.
2. PNoy is a human being. He has diverse passions and preferences for his well being. He has likes and dislikes.
3. Being governed by his prudence and intellect, he may be fallen short of it while he lives, mingles and interacts with the people, with the "boss".
4. In so doing, he couldn't do away with a problem which may take in any form; be it local, national or international as the chief executive of the country.
5. Recently, he has entangled with MRT woes which have spawned from MRT mechanical problems and breakdown.
6. The Filipino people is blaming PNoy whom admitted in public the mismanagement of MRT.
7. Moreover, he is haunted by the daring major traffic congestion in the city of Manila in which beyond resolution so far.
8. PNoy couldn't be held liable for that though he has been tagged as too lukewarm in resolving the said problem.
9. The country, therefore, has need a solid action and good leadership with better decision-making.
10. In any manner, PNoy has practically done his assignment for good governance.
11. The traffic problems that every commuter is facing everyday should be earnestly drawn in the planning board in coming up feasible solutions.
12. Truck ban in Manila actually wouldn't bring sound solution to ease the traffic congestion.
13. The Philippines National Government should be opened her door to practical solutions to the nagging transportation related woes and worries from the Filipino people especially the general electorate.