2. Pride soils one's integrity, and hold back one's success.
3. The best solution to any problem, be it small or big, is to close your eyes and listen to the still small voice after you pray to the Lord.
4. "Every worry under the sun, there is a solution or there is none. If there's hurry and find it. If there's none, never mind it." - adapted
5. An unfeigned love is giving it out to those who need it without expecting something in return.
6. When in doubt don't take any chances to pursue your plan. You'll only suffer the worse consequences.
7. In any endeavor in life, you better look back before you finally decide to take a long journey for you might be missing something trivial but worthwhile.
8. God is fair. He gives sunlight or rain to the good and the bad.
9. When You think that my thoughts are bad because of my actions, you are not perfectly correct.
10. The opposite of good is bad? No. It's not. What do you think?
11. "I kill for money. Since you're my friend, I kill you for nothing." - adapted
12. People tell a lie for they know the truth.
13. People quarrel over a minute thing and eventually it aggravates and creates a wild fire which tends to be unbearable to control.
You'll Never Walk Alone - The Mormon Tabernacle Choir