2. A man who treats his woman like a princess, has been raised by a queen.
3. The most beautiful and memorable moment in one's life is when he gives his love and himself too.
4. Embrace positivity, discard negativity.
5. God formed us; sin deformed us; Christ transforms us.
6. Let love be your guide for Christ has love us and offered His for us.
7. Beware: profanity is a "stepping stone" to aggressive behavior.
8. By reading the scriptures daily is reminding yourself that there's God.
9. Never be afraid to let go for you may never know what greater things might replace the ones you have lost.
10. You own responsibility is to set the boundaries of how you allow other people treat you.
11. You are not being used unless you have agreed to be used.
12. The love of money is the root of all evil; but the love of sharing it to those in need is the foundation to live.
13. Never ignore a person who loves, and cares for you; you'll be missing him.
photo credit: bibletimelines.org
God Is Love - Marvin Gaye