2. Failing to give thanks in return for a little help received is ingratitude in big expense.
3. A smile is a form of giving thanks to a personal big or small for a courtesy extended to you.
4. Never curse someone who fails you because he/she has assisted you in a wrong way. Give him/her thanks instead.
5. Receiving less of what you expect from your company you worked with is not a reason not to be thankful with.
6. A simple nod from someone who is talking to you is a big appreciation for his'/hers'.
7. When you're unable to give back a word of thanks to someone who has helped you in public, you can return it back by a secret prayer of thanks.
8. Receiving a generous gift unexpectedly is a thanksgiving for an effort of the pauper.
9. Recognition in public with a fanfare is a politician's way of giving thanks.
10. Shedding a tear is a humble way of the oppressed to acknowledge a gift or a blessings they received which they never expect to have it in the rest of their lives.
11. Ingratitude is the sins of all ages.
12. The first line of a prayer is thanking the Lord for His goodness, kindness and mercy.
13. "In everything give thanks," the Bible says.
photo credits: "Thanksgiving Spread" by clipartpal.com