2. Obey first before you become a saint.
3. Slow down. Men eat, work.
4. Stop, Look and Glisten.
5. Don't wait for tomorrow what you've done yesterday.
6. Don't ask what your country can do for you; rather ask what you can do for other countries.
7. To her is human; forgive is fine.
8. Two heads are bitter than one.
9. Mirror, mirror on the hole. Who is the fairest of the whole?
10. Born free as free as the window.
11. Prove it beyond erasable naught.
12. Horroscope deals with daily misfortunes.
13. Mistrial is a failure to prove anything in schedule.