1. Happy together are those who pray, eat, and play with their family.
2. Remember that the person whom you hate most could be the last person whom you are going to turn to when you are in dire need.
3. When you age you become forgetful and even in taking care of your well-being.
4. To be successful is to know your failures, shortcomings, and undo them.
5. Self-confidence is not for others. It's a realization of oneself that he is a human being who is brave enough to do what God has commanded him.
6. A person hates for he's been loved before. Hating is a true manifestation of lack of concern, attention and even love from others.
7. Be inspired to commence a new stride towards a new horizon of opportunity to search for your never-ending happiness.
8. It's wonderful to know how sweet God is when you forgive others of their iniquities for God remembers your sins no more.
9. When you have right, it's good. Sustain it. When you have left, goodbye and take care.
10. It's not wrong to have a long distance relationship. The only problem is miscommunication. Worse, no communication at all.
11. People cry for they have been exposed to failure, affliction, misunderstanding, indifference, loss, and yield to temptations.
12. When a girl is kissed by a boy, she closes her eyes for obeisance and acknowledgment of a true loving care.
13. Don't neglect those people who have least in life for they are the key to the kingdom of heaven.
The Turtles - Happy Together