1. A true winner is not measured by the honor or the "number of medals" he received, but how he did it in a true spirit of sportsmanship.
2. Today's prayer: Our infirmity dragged us to shame. We know our faith could strengthen us. Don't forsake us, Lord.
3. Father (to 5-year-old son): "Son, before you eat. Did you wash your hands?" Son : "Yes, father. I wash your hands."
4. To read the scriptures is more than experience. It is spiritually uplifting
5. Reporter : "What's the secret of making your religion spread all over the world?" Religious leader : "I teach them correct principles and they govern themselves."
6. Dreams are your plans in life. Be it practical or unrealistic as long as you long for them to satisfy needs, wants or even fantasies.
7. "Men are created equal." But, why men do not treat their fellow men equal?
8. Face your problem. Worse, your problem is your face.
9. You stoop for a heavy burden. That's of being ungrateful. Forgetting Someone up there Who's always watching in everything you do.
10. Whatever matters, truth prevails.
11. Grade One boy broke one of my office window's jalousies. He sobbed. Why you cried? It's not your fault. It's an accident. Then he grinned.
12. Sometimes when you wake up in the morning, you've a stupor of thoughts for God wants you to refresh your mind for a better perspective.
13. When there's music, there's magic. Thus, making life complete and full of happiness.