2. Billions of money wasted from damages to properties, crops and belongings to the victims of typhoon and earthquake.
3. God sends natural calamities to let the ungodly know that there's Supreme Being who controls the nature.
4. Prayer is the immediate course of action of everyone for the coming of any calamity and no action undertaken.
5. Many lives, damages to property and crops brought by a natural calamity but the people have never learned a lesson yet.
6. Everyone knows how terrible the wrath of a natural catastrophe but yet some have still the courage to dare the nature.
7. When earthquake strikes or typhoon hits, everyone couuldn't hide their fear, but hardheadedness still rules out.
8. Natural disaster couldn't be prevented or stopped to occur, but planning to stay safe is still possible.
9. It takes lives, properties, money to defy nature's wrath; but it takes a mustard seed of faith to believe God's greatest love.
10. Lives lost in calamity couldn't be regained; but lives offered to God could be found in Heaven.
11. Most of the people tend to be united when it comes to natural disaster.
12. No racial discrimination is evident among the peoples at the height of natural disaster for they're one in helping each other.
13. In critical situation, you may know who really is your neighbor.