2. No one could be saved with the dead for they determine the salvation of the living.
3. There is sustenance in tending the dead, especially during All Saint's Day.
4. The dead could communicate with the living.
5. The living sometimes desecrate the dead by making fun of them.
6. When you pray, do it also for the dead for they need you for their eternal repose.
7. The dead could be baptized by proxy in the place designated for that ordinance.
8. It is the temple of God wherein the dead may have their salvation be performed.
9. In All Saint's Day or All Soul's Day, the people well remember their departing loved ones.
10. The dead have no power to save themselves from their sins.
11. The dead are dependent from the living for their eternal salvation.
12. Jesus Christ Himself after He died on the cross, visited the dead in their world.
13. "Touch me not!' Jesus said to the woman for He had not ascended yet to His Father's kingdom.