2. Kids have traditionally believed that Christmas is the joyous season of the year.
4. Children have regarded gifts more than the giver.
5. It is in giving that everyone has expressed his true self.
6. The giver is more blessed than the receiver.
7. Christmas carols are not only sung every Christmastime but in some other time too.
8. In gift-giving, it is not the cost of the gift that is more valuable, but the intention and feeling inside which the giver felt.
9. A cheerful giver is a person who gives generously and expects nothing in return.
10. When you have a clear conscience giving is not a problem.
11. A poor person has given so much than a rich person who does it in hypocrisy.
12. why worry when you have nothing to give, but have the heart to give when you have something to give.
13. The birth of Jesus is the greatest gift of all time, in which the Heavenly Father has given for all mankind.